How do I perform a standing cable crunch?

Stand with feet straight, placed shoulder width-apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Grab the cables, place them over your shoulders and hold your hands at chest level. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Crunch your upper body forward and then slowly return your upper body to the upright position.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How should I do the side plank exercise?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
Here's how to do the side plank exercise: 1. Lie on your side and brace your core muscles. 2. Ra...
How do I strengthen my obliques?
A great way to strengthen your obliques is to perform the side iso-ab.  Perform this exercise by fol...
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row