How do I perform a standing cable crunch?

Stand with feet straight, placed shoulder width-apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Grab the cables, place them over your shoulders and hold your hands at chest level. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Crunch your upper body forward and then slowly return your upper body to the upright position.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
3 Exercises for a Flatter Belly
With beach weather just around the corner, who isn't thinking about shedding a few pounds and tackling that muffin top? So we hit the floor and bang o...
How do I stretch my obliques?
A great stretch for the obliques is the stability ball abdominal stretch with rotation.  Perform the...
How do I perform a standing cable crunch with rotation?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing cable crunch with rotation, you want to first choose a weight on the cabl...
What Are Some Exercises I Can Do for My Abs?