How do I perform a standing cable crunch?

Stand with feet straight, placed shoulder width-apart and keep your knees slightly bent. Grab the cables, place them over your shoulders and hold your hands at chest level. Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck in your chin. Crunch your upper body forward and then slowly return your upper body to the upright position.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

do i have to train upper and lower abs separately to get the best results ?
No, you do not have to train the upper and lower abs separately to get the best results from you...
how should i do side stretches ?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
A great way to stretch the side of your body will be to complete the following:Start with both hand ...
what are abdominal exercises ?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
"Abdominal exercises" are any exercise or movement that challenges the muscles in your entire stomac...
is there a way to tighten my belly without using my neck ?
Yes there is, you can perform the prone is ab hold, which will not require you to flex your neck at ...