William Sanford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
William Sanford, LCSW-C is a clinical social worker in Omaha, NE. He currently practices at Sanford Mental Health Services.
- Lasting Hope Recovery Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Nebraska At Omaha-Grace Abbott School Of Social Work, Other Education — 2012
- Community Alliance, Omaha, Ne, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Bellevue University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend William Sanford?
Mr. Sanford is very understanding and is willing to work with you when scheduling conflicts have happened with me. He is a very skilled counselor and has helped me and my family cope with very difficult circumstances. He is someone who is very compassionate, empathetic, respectful and most of all authenticate. He is genuine and was able to form a trusting therapeutic relationship with my daughter when so many others were not. Thank you William you saved us.
Frequently Asked Questions
William Sanford, LCSW-C generally accepts new patients. You can see William Sanford's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if William Sanford accepts your insurance.
William Sanford frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
William Sanford's office is located at 1941 S 42nd St Ste 416m, Omaha, NE 68105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Sanford Mental Health Services1941 S 42nd St Ste 416m, Omaha, NE 68105 Existing Patients: (402) 215-5937