Dr. Vanessa Roddenberry, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roddenberry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vanessa Roddenberry, PHD is a psychological trauma specialist in Raleigh, NC. She currently practices at Breyta Psychological Services, P.A..
- Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Hampton, Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Hampton, Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Tennessee, Medical School — 2012
- Unc Wilmington, M.A. Psychology, Other Education — 2007
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2003
Breyta Psychological Services, P.A.
Breyta Psychological Services, P.A.8303 Six Forks Rd Ste 207, Raleigh, NC 27615 Existing Patients: (919) 245-7791
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roddenberry?
Honestly I wish I'd seen her years ago. She helped me through when I didn't see a way ahead and I can't say enough how kind and real she is. I can go to her and ask about something I'm feeling and she explains it in a way that makes so much sense to me. I always learn new stuff from her. Really really good doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roddenberry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roddenberry frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Dr. Roddenberry's office is located at 8303 Six Forks Rd Ste 207, Raleigh, NC 27615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roddenberry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.