Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gillette's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD is a counselor in Spencerport, NY. She currently practices at Dr. Tracy Gillette. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Two Years Of Post Master's Experience Supervised By Dr. Mays. One Year Of Post Doctoral Degree Experience, Supervised, Residency Hospital
- 600 hour internship, residential setting, 800 hour practicum - residential setting, and a 2,000 hour internship at a residential setting for Master's and Doctoral degree licenses in counseling and clinical psychology, Internship Hospital
- Union Institute & University (School Of Professional Psychology), Medical School — 2010
- Union Institute & University Ph.D. From The School Of Professional Psychology Doctoral Program, Other Education — 2010
- Vermont College At Union Institute & University M.A. Degree In Counseling Psychology, Other Education — 2005
- NOVA Southeastern University - 42 graduate and undergraduate credits in Speech-Language Pathology, Other Education — 1997
- State University College At Buffalo, Ny, B.A. Degree In Social Science, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gillette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gillette frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Gillette's office is located at 409 S Union St, Spencerport, NY 14559. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gillette has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Tracy Gillette409 S Union St, Spencerport, NY 14559 (585) 617-4442