Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DC
Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DC is
- Northwestern College Of Chiropractic, Other Education — 1983
- Nwcc Internship, Internship Hospital — 1983
- St. Cloud State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Post Graduate Certification In Whiplash and Sports Injuries, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Family Insurance
- Assurant Health
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmidt?
Dr Schmidt is incredibly passionate about his patient’s recovery from the small and large traumas our bodies experience in everyday life. He takes the time to identify what needs repair and not only works to reduce pain, but heal and correct what’s not working with your musculoskeletal structure. He checks in with you to make sure you are doing well after treatment. He is a very caring and professional and talented physician. I would urge everyone who is looking for change to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DC. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schmidt's profile.
Dr. Schmidt in specializes in Chiropractic. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schmidt's office is located at 8360 City Centre Dr Ste 110 Woodbury, MN 55125. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schmidt provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DC has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 8360 City Centre Dr Ste 110, Woodbury, MN 55125 (651) 735-2400