Dr. Thomas Massoll, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Massoll's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Massoll, PHD is a counselor in Bedford, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 1980
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massoll?
I liked his honest approach and openness. Counselors that listen as well as relate are valuable – he has that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Massoll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Massoll frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Massoll's office is located at 1901 Central Dr Ste 600, Bedford, TX 76021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Massoll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.