Dr. Thomas Griffith, ND generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Griffith, ND is a naturopath in Olympia, WA. He currently practices at Vital HealthCare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Seattle Healing Arts, Internship Hospital — 2006
- The Center For Natural and Integrative Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- National College of Natural Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Certified In Advanced Iv Micronutrient Therapies, Other Education — 2004
- The Evergreen State College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vital HealthCare420 Mcphee Rd Sw Ste C, Olympia, WA 98502 Existing Patients: (360) 455-8281
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffith?
Dr. Griffith is thorough and personable during my appointments. He is very knowledgeable about Naturopathy and is always researching new health options. I appreciate his honest feedback and willingness to allow me to chose what I, as the patient, view as the best medical approach for my situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffith frequently treats Arthritis, Asthma, and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Dr. Griffith's office is located at 420 Mcphee Rd Sw Ste C, Olympia, WA 98502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Peter Hospital