Dr. Thomas Dowling, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Dowling completed a residency at University Hospital-Suny Stony Brook. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dowling is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists887 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists400 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
West Hempstead Office565 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellow: North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital-Toronto General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Hospital-Suny Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1987
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dowling?
As a new patient who was recommended to LISS and Dr. Dowling words cannot describe how overjoyed I am to be pain free post surgery. Dr. Dowling and his staff are suburb, on time appointments, excellent conversation skills to explain the procedure, pre and post surgery, and most important a changed outlook on a pain free day to day life. Not only the highest recommendations, but you are making a mistake if you don't consider him to treat your back and spine.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital