Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reynolds' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tara Reynolds, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Fairfax, VA. She currently practices at Reynolds & Rubino Psychology Group, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute, Residency Hospital — 2011
- American School Of Professional Psychology At Argosy University, Medical School — 2010
- Park Place Behavioral Health, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Huntingdon College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reynolds & Rubino Psychology Group, LLC
703-547-35099840 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 547-3509
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reynolds?
Therapy is never easy. You have to confront your fears head on, which is terrifying. There were a few times that I seriously considered leaving therapy because it was hard or difficult. Dr. Reynolds got me through those times. She kept reminding me that facing your fears is never an easy task. She urged me not to become complacent, without ever making it feel like it wasn’t my choice. I am still working on getting better, but I wouldn't have made it this far without her help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reynolds accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reynolds frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Dr. Reynolds' office is located at 9840 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reynolds has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.