Dr. Suzanne Nixon, ED.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nixon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suzanne Nixon, ED.D is a counselor in Lansdowne, VA. She currently practices at Integrative Counseling and Relationship Therapy, Inc..
- Virginia Polytechnical Institute & State University, Other Education — 1993
- Virgina Polytechnic Institute and State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Walker Home and School For Boys, Residential Treatment Facility, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Boston University, awarded full scholarship, earned Masters Degree, Other Education — 1977
- Springfield College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrative Counseling and Relationship Therapy, Inc.
Integrative Counseling and Relationship Therapy19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 307, Lansdowne, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (703) 729-0505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nixon?
Dr. Nixon has been my counselor for 11+ years, supporting me through my teenage, college, & early adulthood stages of life (and the variety of issues that arise within). She has provided me a corrective emotional experience time & time again, hearing me and understanding my experience. With her counsel I have never felt alone in my overwhelm, pain, grief and uncertainty. We have celebrated my "wins" along the way too :) With Dr. Nixon, I receive care and support, guidance, and healing - always with transparency but never with judgement. Our work together has allowed for my own change and adjusting to unfold over time, and I am confident I would not be where I am today without her. Dr. Nixon is the reason I have not floated off to alternative therapists. I lucked out finding Dr. Nixon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nixon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nixon frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Nixon's office is located at 19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 307, Lansdowne, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nixon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.