Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 342-0444 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Susheel Kodali, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Susheel Kodali, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kodali completed a residency at University of California San Francisco Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 6, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia Heart Valve Center
CUMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California-San Francisco Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kodali?
Dr Kodali is wonderful. In addition to his professional expertise and experience, he has a great "bedside" manner. Explaining options, procedures and risks. I recommend him highly. Most importantly he listens.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kodali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susheel Kodali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kodali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kodali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kodali frequently treats Heart Disease, Aortic Valve Disease, and Aortic Valve Surgery.
Dr. Kodali's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 6, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.