Dr. Susan Clark, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Clark, PHD is a psychotherapist in Newnan, GA. She currently practices at Clark and Clark Counseling Center, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Logos University International, PhD, Other Education — 2005
- Liberty University, MA, Other Education — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's insight, compassion and wisdom really helps my family. She was extremely patient with us in the midst of this process and I am grateful that we came across her. My family is definitely better after attending sessions with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 15 Perry St # 358, Newnan, GA 30263. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.