Dr. Alexander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sunah Alexander, OD is a optometrist in Latham, NY. She currently practices at Brass Eye Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pediatric Internship - Thomas Lynch Pediatric Unit, PCO, Internship Hospital
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Medical School — 1997
- Baltimore University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brass Eye Center
Brass Eye Center713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 135, Latham, NY 12110 Existing Patients: (518) 782-7827
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Excellent practitioner. Took the time to listen to me and spent a great deal of time with me to reassure me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sunah Alexander, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Astigmatism, and Corneal Abrasion.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 135, Latham, NY 12110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.