Dr. Steven Leon, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in East Patchogue, NY. Dr. Leon completed a residency at Brigham & Womens Hosp/Chldns Hosp/Harvard. He currently practices at Long Island Neuroscience Spec and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. Dr. Leon is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Long Island Neuroscience Spec
Long Island Neuroscience Specialists100 Hospital Rd Ste 216, East Patchogue, NY 11772 Existing Patients: (631) 475-5511
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Brigham & Womens Hosp/Chldns Hosp/Harvard, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Harvard Med Sch, Medical School — 1994
- Boston College, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leon?
Dr. Sathi, Dr. Leon and Dr. Welsch were both pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. I required complicated spinal surgery to fix the pain that i have had for years. The team was able to walk us through the risks and potential outcomes in a more than satisfactory way. They are also one of the few doctors that has access to some state-of-the art robots and lasers. If you live near Long Island they are worth the visit and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital - Main