Dr. Stephanie Martin, MD
Make an Appointment(470) 781-7241
Dr. Stephanie Martin, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical School. She currently practices at Performance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Medical, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio - BS Biology and Chemistry, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
I would highly recommend Dr. Martin for many reasons, but primarily because she is exceptionally efficient, honest , and takes time to field the patient's health concerns. Based on my experience, she met my needs with the science and helped me to recover from my injuries.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital