Dr. Grobman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seth Grobman, PSY.D is a eating disorders specialist in Weston, FL. He currently practices at Weston Psychcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Palm Beach Evaluation and Treatment Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Forty Fifth Street Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weston PsychCare, P.A.2625 Executive Park Dr Ste 3, Weston, FL 33331 Existing Patients: (954) 385-4696
Center for the Treatment of Anxiety and Mood Disorders
Weston Psychcare12401 Orange Dr, Davie, FL 33330 Existing Patients: (954) 385-4696
- 3 4600 Linton Blvd Ste 250, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Existing Patients: (561) 496-1094
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grobman?
Dr. Grobman genuinely cares and has an incredible ability to understand your feelings. He helped me find hope when I was hopeless. I can't ever do enough to thank this man for what he's done for me, but I strongly suggest that you reach out to him if you are experiencing severe depression, sadness, hopelessness, are prone to self harm, or even if you're in mourning. I highly recommend this psychologist and his five stars are well deserved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seth Grobman, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grobman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grobman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grobman frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Grobman's office is located at 2625 Executive Park Dr Ste 3, Weston, FL 33331. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.