Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A generally accepts new patients. You can see Sarah Lively's profile to make an appointment.
Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A is a speech-language pathologist in Philadelphia, PA. She currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University - Department of Otolaryngology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Gallaudet University Doctor Of Audiology, Medical School — 2017
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Devon Health
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Payors Organization
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Health
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Preferred Health Systems
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas Jefferson University - Department of Otolaryngology
To Be Used At This Facility Only925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 955-6760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Sarah Lively?
Sarah is awesome and very kind and friendly. She treats me very special and she also squeezed me in to be seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Sarah Lively accepts your insurance.
Sarah Lively frequently treats Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation, Audiogram, and Audiometry.
Sarah Lively's office is located at 925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Sarah Lively has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital