Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A is a audiology technician in Philadelphia, PA. She currently practices at Thomas Jefferson Otolaryngology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Gallaudet University Doctor Of Audiology, Medical School — 2017
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Clinical Audiology Extern), Other Education — 2017
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2013
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Devon Health
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Payors Organization
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Health
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Preferred Health Systems
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Sarah Lively?
Sarah is awesome and very kind and friendly. She treats me very special and she also squeezed me in to be seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Sarah Lively's profile.
Sarah Lively frequently treats the following conditions: Auditory Processing Disorders, Ear Disorders, and Earwax Buildup. See more on Sharecare.
Sarah Lively's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Sarah Lively has over 5 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Sarah Lively, AUD CCC-A. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Thomas Jefferson Otolaryngology
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery925 Chestnut St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 955-6760