Dr. Sandy Gelbard, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gelbard completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. She currently practices at and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Gelbard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 280 Park Ave Apt 24e, New York, NY 10010 (212) 988-5303
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gelbard?
I absolutely love Dr. Gelbard. I met her when I was at Lennox Hill Hospital during an unfortunate and terrifying post partum breastfeeding complication. She immediately made me feel secure and comforted. She is extremely competent and knowledgeable and also has a wonderful and warm bed side manner. She was so great that I switched from my primary care provider to her as soon as I was able. She also makes herself available and is extremely accessible. Highly recommend!
- Lenox Hill Hospital