Click here to compare with other Physician Assistants.
Ruben Ramirez, PA is a physician assistant in Phoenix, AZ. He currently practices at The CORE Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia, Medical School — 2005
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physician Assistants
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Ruben Ramirez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Ruben Ramirez frequently treats Orthognathic Surgery, Orthopedic Disorders, and Orthopedic Trauma.
Ruben Ramirez's office is located at 9321 W Thomas Rd Ste 205, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Find other locations and directions.
Ruben Ramirez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Ruben Ramirez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center