Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronnie Zuessman, PHD
Dr. Ronnie Zuessman, PHD is
- Post-Doctoral Training and Supervision In Marriage and Family Therapy, Prof Robert Stahmann, Brigham Young University 1982-85, Other Education — 1985
- Union Institute and University (PHD Counseling Psychology), Medical School — 1981
- Center For Human Awareness, Residency Hospital — 1981
- South Beach Psychiatric Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Friends World College / Long Island University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuessman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ronnie Zuessman, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zuessman's profile.
Dr. Zuessman in specializes in Clinical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zuessman's office is located at 3923 Blenheim Blvd Ste 63D Fairfax, VA 22030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Zuessman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Counseling Consultation / Dr Ronnie Zuessman, Fairfax, VA
Counseling Consultation3923 Blenheim Blvd Ste 63D, Fairfax, VA 22030 (347) 267-3170