Dr. Ronald D'Agostino, DO is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. D'Agostino completed a residency at Long Island Jewish. He currently practices at Long Island Cardiovascular Consultants, New Hyde Park and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Agostino is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Spanish, Italian, English
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center Chief Medical Resident, Other Education — 1993
- Long Island Jewish, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Long Island Jewish, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1985
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Agostino?
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn