Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 786-1895.
Dr. James Eaker, MD
Make an appointment(706) 786-1895
Dr. James Eaker, MD is a gynecology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Eaker completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at MDVIP - Augusta, Georgia and is affiliated with Trinity Hospital Of Augusta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eaker is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eaker?
Liked his Christian bedside manner...the only male physician I have trusted to examine me thoroughly. So sorry to see him go into the VIP private practice which I can no longer financially afford.
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Eaker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eaker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eaker frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Eaker's office is located at 2315 Central Avenue B, Augusta, GA 30904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eaker speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eaker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.