Dr. Roman Goldvekht, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldvekht's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roman Goldvekht, OD is a optometrist in Livonia, MI. He currently practices at Michigan Eyecare Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Medical School
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Alliance Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Health Plan of Michigan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldvekht?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldvekht accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldvekht frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Allergy Treatment, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Goldvekht's office is located at 14555 Levan Rd Ste E-101, Livonia, MI 48154. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldvekht speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldvekht has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Michigan Eyecare Institute
Michigan Eyecare Institute14555 Levan Rd Ste E-101, Livonia, MI 48154 Existing Patients: (734) 464-7800