Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Roberto Fernandez, MPH is a hematology specialist in Duluth, MN. He currently practices at St. Luke's. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Regional Cancer Center1001 East Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802 Existing Patients: (218) 249-3081
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Roberto Fernandez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Roberto Fernandez frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Roberto Fernandez's office is located at 1001 East Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802. Find other locations and directions.
Roberto Fernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital