Click here to compare with other Clinical Social Workers.
Robert Smith, MSW is a clinical social worker in Niles, IL. He currently practices at Smith Psychotherapy Associates, S.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ericksonian Congress, Other Education — 2015
- Flexible Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Class, Other Education — 2011
- Two Years Clnical Hypnotherapy, Other Education — 1995
- Two Years Gestalt Therapy Training, Other Education — 1983
- Barnes Hospital/Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Washington University George Warren Brown School Of Social Work, Medical School — 1979
- Bradley University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smith Psychotherapy Associates, S.C.
Smith Psychotherapy Associates, S.C.241 Golf Mill Ctr Ste 708, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 824-8366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Robert Smith?
Rob Smith is a professional. His knowledge of mental health and medical conditions is exemplarary. His treatment is empathetic with all the core of a "personal trainer" for mental health. He brings out the best in his patient's with his deep concern and interest. He builds confidence with reality. I hold Rob Smith in the highest esteem as a LCSW.
Frequently Asked Questions
Robert Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Robert Smith frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Robert Smith's office is located at 241 Golf Mill Ctr Ste 708, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Skokie Hospital