Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Segal, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Segal completed a residency at General Practice - Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Manhattan Cardiology and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cardiovascular - Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- General Practice - Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University - M.D., Medical School — 1996
- Boston University School of Medicine - BA Pre Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- MVP Health Care
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segal?
Very Knowledge ,very,patience,kind expend time explaining what I have .overall I was very satisfied. i will come back to see him ,I will tell my friends about Him Thanks Dr Segal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Segal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Segal frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Segal's office is located at 211 E 51st St, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Manhattan Cardiology211 E 51st St, New York, NY 10022 (212) 906-7798