Dr. Robert Johnson, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Johnson, OD is a optometrist in Coeur D Alene, ID. He currently practices at Kootenai Vision Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chemawa Indian Health Services, Salem Oregon, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Portland VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Pacific University, Medical School — 1998
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kootenai Vision Center1801 N 3rd St, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (208) 667-1591
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Very thorough, personable and takes the time to discuss everything you have a question about without seeming to be in a hurry. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson and his office staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Allergy Treatment, and Cataract.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1801 N 3rd St, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.