Dr. Reginald Solomon, ED.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solomon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Reginald Solomon, ED.D is a counselor in Macon, GA. He currently practices at River Edge Behavioral Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Argosy University College Of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Other Education — 2013
- Clark Atlanta University Community Counseling Master's Degree Program, Other Education — 1999
- Valdosta State University Clinical Psychology Program, Other Education — 1994
- 1990, Undergraduate School
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
River Edge Behavioral Health Center
River Edge Behavioral Health Center175 Emery Hwy, Macon, GA 31217 Existing Patients: (478) 803-7625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
Often times those professionals in the courts who initiate the referral are not notified or given feedback from the counselor in a timely manner. Dr. Solomon contacted me at the onset of his meeting with a mutual client. Its refreshing to know that he cares and that the recovery of the patient is a team effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solomon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solomon frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Solomon's office is located at 175 Emery Hwy, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solomon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.