Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Raymond Zakhari, NP
Raymond Zakhari, NP is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center|New York Presbyterian Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Chatham University, Other Education — 2015
- New York Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2014
- City University NY, Other Education — 2014
- MOUNT SAINT MARY COLLEGE, Other Education — 2011
- Columbia University--Teacher's College, Other Education — 2009
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Primary Care and Family Psychiatry, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Hunter College City University of New York, Medical School — 2003
- City University Of New York--Hunter College, Other Education — 2003
- Liberty University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Raymond Zakhari?
Ray is kind, courteous and professional. He explained things in layman’s terms so I could understand. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Raymond Zakhari, NP. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Raymond Zakhari's profile.
Raymond Zakhari in specializes in Concierge Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Raymond Zakhari's office is located at 435 E 70TH ST New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Raymond Zakhari is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Raymond Zakhari provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Raymond Zakhari, NP is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Raymond Zakhari, NP has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
New York Hospital - Cornell
Metro Medical Direct435 E 70TH ST, New York, NY 10021 (917) 484-2709