Dr. Raymond Rizzi, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rizzi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Rizzi, DPM is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Rizzi completed a residency at Harborview Hosp/U Wash. He currently practices at Encompass Medical Group, PA and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harborview Hosp/U Wash, Residency Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital-Clackamas, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Encompass Medical Group, PA
Encompass Medical Group373 W 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64114 Existing Patients: (816) 942-8200
Encompass Medical Goup101 NW Englewood Rd, Gladstone, MO 64118 Existing Patients: (816) 453-1818
Encompass Medical Group1741 NE Douglas St, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 246-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizzi?
As a tennis player with Morton's Neuroma, I was eager to find long-term relief and get back on the courts. Dr. Rizzi took great care of me and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rizzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rizzi frequently treats Limb Pain, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Rizzi's office is located at 373 W 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rizzi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rizzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center