Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ralph Whetstine, PSY.D
Dr. Ralph Whetstine, PSY.D is
- Illinois School Of Professional Psychology, Chicago, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Chicago, Center For Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Advanced Certification In Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy, Other Education
- 1994, Undergraduate School
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN / ANN ARBOR, Undergraduate School
- Psychologists Do Not Complete Residency, Residency Hospital
- Psychologists Do Not Complete Fellowships, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whetstine?
I have been seeing Dr. Whetstine for several months now, and I really can say he has helped my Syce and physical health. He is well educated, compassionate, understanding, realistic, and tells it like it is. I look forward to continue my Doxy/talks with him. He brightens my day and keeps me grounded in reality!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ralph Whetstine, PSY.D. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Whetstine's profile.
Dr. Whetstine in specializes in Clinical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Whetstine's office is located at 830 E Higgins Rd Ste 104H Schaumburg, IL 60173. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Whetstine provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ralph Whetstine, PSY.D has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Center for Conscious Counseling
Center for Conscious Counseling830 E Higgins Rd Ste 104H, Schaumburg, IL 60173 (312) 948-9455