Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Latif's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD is a psychologist in Detroit, MI. She currently practices at iAMERICA Behavioral & Mental Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Clemson University, Other Education — 2015
- Fielding Graduate University, Other Education — 2015
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Veterans
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Health Services
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Urdu
iAMERICA Behavioral & Mental Health
iAMERICA - Dearborn19445 W Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48228 Existing Patients: (313) 558-9397
iAMERICA Behavioral & Mental Health - Garden City/Dearborn Heights1061 Inkster Rd Ste 101, Garden City, MI 48135 Existing Patients: (313) 558-9397
iAMERICA - Hamtramack3120 Carpenter St Ste 211, Hamtramck, MI 48212 Existing Patients: (313) 307-0088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latif?
highly recommended - Awesome psychologist and best person ever - I bit lots of people would love to be like her but sorry she is the only one by God's grace. Great place, compassionate team and awesome provider - God bless
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Latif accepts your insurance.
Dr. Latif frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Latif's office is located at 19445 W Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48228. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Latif speaks Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Latif has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Forest Health Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Insight Surgical Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Straith Hospital For Special Surgery
- Surgeons Choice Medical Center