Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Qianqiu Huang is
- PACIFIC COLLEGE OF ORIENTAL MEDICINE, Medical School — 2017
- Columbia Acupuncture P.C., Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Acupuncture Clinic Of Mount Sinai Hospital|Acupuncture Clinic Of Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine|Iwd Of New York University / College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2016
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Acupuncturists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Qianqiu Huang?
Thank you for a nice treatment today and for the throat disinfectant. That was very kind of you and I went down the stairs quite normally after your treatment. It was amazing. No stiff knees?? And, my lungs feel so clear and I think you cleared my sinuses also as I am breathing easily. Thank you very much.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Qianqiu Huang. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Qianqiu Huang's profile.
Qianqiu Huang in specializes in Acupuncture. See more on Sharecare.
Qianqiu Huang's office is located at 200 E 33Rd St New York, NY 10016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Qianqiu Huang is able to speak Mandarin and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Qianqiu Huang provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Qianqiu Huang is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital and Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Qianqiu Huang has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Stephen J Coleman MD
Lotus blossom acupuncture PC200 E 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 683-3858