Dr. Peter Costantino, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Costantino completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at New York Head & Neck Institute and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costantino is board certified in Otolaryngology.
New York Head & Neck Institute
New York Head and Neck Institute of NSLIJ Health130 E 77th St Fl 10, New York, NY 10075 (212) 434-4500
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costantino?
I wish there were more doctors like him. Thorough but not scary, confident but not arrogant, and very compassionate about my situation. He does surgery that no one else can do. I feel very lucky to have him!
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center