Dr. Perry Meltzer, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meltzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Perry Meltzer, PSY.D is a psychologist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Manhattan Mind Health & Wellness.
- Center For Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Norman Fried, Ph.D., Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 2012
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meltzer?
I am a patient of Dr. Meltzer's, and can not thank him enough for the work he has done, and continues to do with me. I have been doing DBT with him, and right from the start, I could tell I was in good hands. He is compassionate, understanding, patient, and a great listener. He offers excellent insight, is empathetic, and has gone above and beyond with helping me. I can not thank him enough and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meltzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meltzer frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Meltzer's office is located at 57 W 57th St Ste 1703, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meltzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.