Nolan Vitzthum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Nolan Vitzthum, MSW is a clinical social worker in Cheyenne, WY. She currently practices at Lifesong Counseling.
- Avera McKennan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2016
- University of South Dakota, Medical School — 2016
- Helpline Center, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Rural Experiences For Health Professions, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Nolan Vitzthum?
Nolan is a caring and compassionate therapist. She cares about her work and it shows. I would highly recommend Nolan if you are seeking services for children and families. She is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nolan Vitzthum, MSW generally accepts new patients. You can see Nolan Vitzthum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Nolan Vitzthum accepts your insurance.
Nolan Vitzthum frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Behavior Modification, and Behavioral Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder.
Nolan Vitzthum's office is located at 1520 Logan Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Lifesong Counseling1520 Logan Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001 Existing Patients: (307) 274-8705