Dr. Noah Edvalson, DC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edvalson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Noah Edvalson, DC is a chiropractor in Boise, ID. He currently practices at Idaho Center for Integrative Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Institute of Functional Medicine - Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, Other Education — 2013
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Western States Chiropractic College, Medical School — 2009
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Idaho Center for Integrative Medicine
Idaho Center for Integrative Medicine3271 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 629-5374
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edvalson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edvalson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edvalson frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Acid Reflux, and Acupuncture.
Dr. Edvalson's office is located at 3271 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edvalson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.