Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nivine Shenouda, PHD
Dr. Nivine Shenouda, PHD is
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology - Fairleigh Dickinson University, Other Education — 1989
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Master's Degree in Child Development - Fairleigh Dickinson University, Other Education — 1984
- Montclair State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenouda?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nivine Shenouda, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shenouda's profile.
Dr. Shenouda in specializes in Clinical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shenouda's office is located at 169 Ramapo Valley Rd Ml # 7 Oakland, NJ 07436. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shenouda is able to speak Egyyptian Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shenouda provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Nivine Shenouda, PHD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 169 Ramapo Valley Rd Ml # 7, Oakland, NJ 07436 (201) 913-6779