Dr. Neil Floch, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Floch completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Fairfield County Bariatric & Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Floch is board certified in General Surgery.
Fairfield County Bariatric & Surgical Specialists
Fairfield County Bariatric & Surgical Specialists148 East Ave Ste 3a, Norwalk, CT 06851 (203) 899-0744
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Tufts Univ, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Floch?
Dr. Floch makes you feel so comfortable and welcoming and his staff are amazing.
- Griffin Hospital
- Milford Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center