Dr. Monique Belton, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Belton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Monique Belton, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Huntington, NY. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Teachers College, Columbia University, Medical School — 1983
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Downstate Med Ctr-SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Kings Co Hosp-Downstate, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 35 Dix Hills Rd, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 549-7314
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belton?
Extremely helpful with assessment of my psychological issues and directives to alleviate stressors. I highly recommend Dr. Belton to all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belton frequently treats Addiction, Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Belton's office is located at 35 Dix Hills Rd, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Belton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.