Dr. Mitchell Blass, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Blass completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at World Travel Care, LLC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blass is board certified in Infectious Disease.
World Travel Care, LLC
World Travel Care, LLC5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 459-4393
Georgia Infectious Diseases
Georgia Infectious Disease, PC5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 256-4111
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blass?
I was referred to Dr. Blass by a retired doctor who had sustained catastrophic insect bites while traveling outside US. Dr. Blass saved his life! I have been bounced around all over the health care system with my 2 insect bites that became necrotic/ infected. I’m in a wound care clinic but haven’t been seen by a specialist. I was impressed by his friendly manner and proactive attitude. For the first time in 3 months I feel like I have a care provider who wants to “ get to the bottom” of why I have been so slow to heal and still having pain. I feel confident that I will get some definitive answers and regain my quality of life, return to work and be my old self. I’d highly recommend Dr. Blass to anyone suffering from ID or in my case a unidentifiable poisonous insect. He’s a great guy -
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital