Dr. Michael Roh, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Roh completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Rockford Spine Center Limited and is affiliated with Cgh Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rockford Spine Center Limited
Rockford Spine Center Ltd.2902 Mcfarland Rd Ste 300, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 316-2100
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roh?
The Artistry of Dr. Michael Soo Roh, MD [I had intractable upper limb pain & Dr. Roh removed it ALL. My full review can be found elsewhere for fuller understanding. The following is simply postscript.] I possess the mildest form of what I would call synesthesia. With me, incoming sensory data may be coloured by gossamer sound. When sound is harmonious, we refer to it as music. To augment understanding, listen to Ludovico Einaudi’s composition entitled Numbers (from Elements). I would venture the ending cello stringed flourish best describes & depicts Dr. Rho’s intense endless commitment to Excellence. This type & quality of sound surrounds & emanates from him. I think of this music as his resonating-vocational soul-sound. I sense he ever-fashions himself with it, to best serve each & every patient. Fear not surgery, nor wait too long as I did to receive treatment. For you will be in his quite capable & safe hands. Best Wishes for your happy return to Health!
- Cgh Medical Center
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital