Dr. Michael Roh, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Roh completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Rockford Spine Center Limited and is affiliated with Cgh Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rockford Spine Center Limited
Rockford Spine Center2902 Mcfarland Rd Ste 300, Rockford, IL 61107 (815) 316-2100
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roh?
What started as a routine, minor issue with my back escalated quickly into what could have been a life altering event. Thankfully I had Dr. Roh as my surgeon. He was able to quickly address my issue despite the limitations imposed by the COVID-19 crisis. Without his skill and expertise it could have been a very different outcome. Throughout the entire experience he was professional, friendly, and very supportive. All his staff, from his PAs Matthew and Bradley, to his nurse Casey, were so incredible! They made my experience less traumatic and ensured I was informed and comfortable. My thanks to all of them! You could not be in better hands!
- Cgh Medical Center
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital