Dr. Michael Rocco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rocco's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rocco, MD is a nephrology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Rocco completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Downtown Health Plaza and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rocco is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Downtown Health Plaza
Winston Salem Office1200 N Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27101 Existing Patients: (336) 713-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rocco?
Dr. Rocco is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rocco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rocco frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Rocco's office is located at 1200 N Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rocco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center