Dr. Michael Newton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Newton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Newton completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Gregory J. Pamel MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ab Nesburn MD La, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1971
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gregory J. Pamel MD PC115 E 61st St Ste 1b, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 355-2215
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newton?
Exceptional doctor. Highly competent, good listener, smart, and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newton frequently treats Floaters, Herpetic Keratitis, and Stye.
Dr. Newton's office is located at 115 E 61st St Ste 1b, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital