Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Mason, DNP is a nurse practitioner in Bee Cave, TX. She currently practices at Greater Austin Allergy Asthma and Immunology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Frontier Nursing University - Hyden, KY - Doctor of Nursing Practice, Medical School — 2017
- Frontier Nursing University - Hyden, KY - Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Other Education — 2016
- Louisiana Tech University - Ruston, Louisiana - Associate of Science in Nursing, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Melissa is an excellent nurse practitioner. I had been seeing an allergist for more than four years before she correctly identified that I was suffering from “coughing asthma” and prescribed Fasenra which has significantly improved my breathing. She is thorough, compassionate and has a good sense of humor and a great bedside manner. I would heartily recommend her to anyone suffering from allergies
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Melissa Mason, DNP on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mason's profile.
Dr. Mason frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Conjunctivitis, Allergic Disorders, and Allergic Reactions to Insect Stings. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 12801 Shops Pkwy Ste 400, Bee Cave, TX 78738. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mason has over 5 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Melissa Mason, DNP. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Greater Austin Allergy Asthma and Immunology