Dr. Melinda Dillon, DC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dillon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melinda Dillon, DC is a chiropractor in Kansas City, MO. She currently practices at Freeling Chiropractic.
- Acupuncture Society Of America, Meridian Therapy, Other Education — 2011
- Holistic Care Approach, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Dr. Doug Bottorff, Dc, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City, Medical School — 2010
- Harmony Chiropractic, Medical School — 2010
- Umkc-Biology, Chemistry, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dillon?
I am very pleased with my chiropractic adjustments with Dr. Dillon. I also have always wanted to try acupuncture most of my adult life. So I have had 4 treatments so far. My body is really liking both treatments together. I feel more energetic and limber, especially my lower body and neck. I can turn my neck again, is the best part for me. Dr. Dillon is very caring and really encourages me to stay on track with my treatments. I get a little lazy sometimes with making return appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dillon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dillon frequently treats Acupuncture, Arthritis, and Back Disorders.
Dr. Dillon's office is located at 1001 W 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dillon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Be Well on 39th1001 W 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (913) 515-0929