Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Melanie Biggs, PHD
Dr. Melanie Biggs, PHD is
- Diplomate & Founding Fellow Of The Academy Of Cognitive Therapy, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Beck Institute For Cognitive Therapy and Research, Other Education — 1996
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research Extramural Training Program, Other Education — 1995
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1993
- Ut Southwestern Graduate School Of Biomedical Science (PHD), Medical School — 1993
- UT Southwestern Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UT Southwestern Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Southern Methodist University Dallas, Texas, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biggs?
Making an appointment with Dr. Biggs is BEST decision I’ve made in the course of my treatment. She’s AMAZING! She truly cares about her patients, listens, and takes time to ensure they fully understand their condition(s). I honestly cannot express how thankful I am to have met her. I highly recommend Dr. Melanie Biggs.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Melanie Biggs, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Biggs' profile.
Dr. Biggs in specializes in Medical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Biggs' office is located at 12700 Hillcrest Rd Ste 125 Dallas, TX 75230. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Biggs provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Melanie Biggs, PHD is affiliated with Dallas Southwest Medical Center.
Dr. Melanie Biggs, PHD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dallas, Texas
Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy12700 Hillcrest Rd Ste 125, Dallas, TX 75230 (214) 240-1303