Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Peahl, DC
Dr. Matthew Peahl, DC is
- Diplomate Of The International College Of Applied Kinesiology, Other Education — 2015
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC, Medical School — 2014
- Riverwalk Family Medicine, Naperville, Il, Internship Hospital — 2014
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 2009
- Univ of Western States - Chiropractic College, Other Education — 2008
- University Of Western States, Portland, Oregon, Medical School — 2008
- Fox Chiropractic, Geneva, Il, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Western States Chiropractic College, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Western Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- National University Of Health Sciences, Other Education
- University of Western Michigan, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peahl?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Matthew Peahl, DC. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Peahl's profile.
Dr. Peahl in specializes in Chiropractic. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Peahl's office is located at 1052 HILLGROVE AVE Western Springs, IL 60558. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Peahl provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Matthew Peahl, DC has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Matthew Peahl DC SC
Iihhs1052 HILLGROVE AVE, Western Springs, IL 60558 (855) 386-5838