Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (928) 295-1909.
Dr. Marshall Palmer, OD
Make an appointment(928) 295-1909
Dr. Marshall Palmer, OD is a optometrist in Flagstaff, AZ. He currently practices at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Flagstaff. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Superior Vision
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- Uniform Medical Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
I was seen because of a medication that required an eye exam as a precaution and for sporadic blurry vision. I was thoroughly examined and he was patient when my eyes would start burning and I needed a few moments. I was diagnosed quickly and I’m doing much better now. It was an amazing experience! He has every quality you would want in a doctor!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marshall Palmer, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palmer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Accidental Eye Injuries, Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 350 N Switzer Canyon Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.