Dr. Mark Luker, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Luker completed a residency at University Utah Hosp/Clin. He currently practices at ROCKY MOUNTAIN ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luker is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rocky Mountain Orthopedic Associates
Rocky Mountain Orthopedic Associates627 25 1/2 RD, Grand Junction, CO 81505 (970) 242-3535
- University Utah Hosp/Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Utah Hosp/Clin, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ao Trauma, Other Education — 1997
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1992
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luker?
Dr. Luker did an outstanding job with my knee replacements. He is a highly skilled surgeon and a true professional
- Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center